Our Goals and Objectives
1. To contribute to the growth of the Christian faith.
2. To foster unity, fellowship and co-operation among member churches, affiliate organizations and Christians.
3. To facilitate and co-ordinate relevant and quality programmes that address the needs of the people in member churches and organizations for capacity building, a holistic Christian ministry and increased self-sustainability.
4.To offer leadership to member churches and organizations with regards to social crisis and exigencies.
5. To facilitate theological reflection and high-level theological research to encourage understanding of the implications of the gospel for the African church and society.
6. To promote social justice, peace and development through advocacy.
7.To establish an effective communication system for information sharing with the Zambian society, member churches and organization
8.To offer mitigation and meditation on issues affecting the member churches and affiliate organizations.