The Council of Churches in Zamia (CCZ) recognizes that every corporate body is prone to risks of unethical behavior, misconduct, failure to do the right thing and illegal conduct by employees and stakeholders. Therefore, CCZ wish to encourage members of the public and other stakeholders who have concerns to be free to report such concern through this
Reports apply to the CCZ Secretariat, CCZ Member Churches, visitors, interns and any other stakeholder that engages directly or indirectly with CCZ. The report applies to actions occurring at the workplace or any work-related setting including, but not limited to, business trips, office outings or work-sponsored social events, and off-site social events involving CCZ staff members and all CCZ Member Churches involved in CCZ program implementation.
1) A concern can be raised when any of the following issues are noticed:
2) A criminal offence;
3) The breach of a legal obligation or regulatory requirement;
4) Use of contracts as a conduit for syphoning funds;
5) A miscarriage of justice;
6) A danger to the health and safety of any individual;
7) Damage to the environment;
8) Bribery or financial fraud;
9) Unethical conduct (including the use of sex workers);
10) Deliberate attempt to conceal any of the above.
Reports on CCZ Secretariat, CCZ Member Churches, visitors, interns and any other stakeholder can be written to the General Secretary and emailed to:
Reports on the CCZ General Secretary and/or the CCZ Executive Board can be written and Emailed to the CCZ President on: